Need help now? We have listed some of our
frequently asked questions below.
If you’re still
needing help, feel free to contact one of our
customer support team.
Returns & Exchanges
Can I return or exchange my product?
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about a product purchased or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund. The only conditions applying to change of mind returns are as follows:
- - All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original protective packaging).
- You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order and you are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs.
- The only products that cannot be returned are products marked 'Clearance' or 'Seconds'.
- The original shipping costs to you are not refunded.
- For hygiene reasons we do not exchange or refund Quilts/Duvets, Pillows, Mattress Protectors, Pet Beds or Mattresses for change of mind. Please ensure you select these products carefully before purchase.
How do I return a product?
If you cannot print the Returns Form, please attach a note to the outside of the product, including details of the customer name, email address, delivery address, telephone number and order number (if known).
Send all products being returned to the delivery address stated on the Returns Form. Keep a record of your return shipment until you have received your credit, refund or exchange. We suggest that you return your product(s) using a tracked service.
What should I do if I receive a damaged or faulty product?
- The name of the product.
- The batch number on the outer packaging - this will be a six digit number starting in 8***** or an eight digit number starting in 5000. Locating the batch number will ensure the replacement parts will fit your model.
- Panel(s) numbers and/or hardware affected as per the assembly instructions.
- Photos and/or video showing the issue as best you can.
Please note that if you proceed to assemble a damaged or faulty product, Mocka will not be liable to provide any form of compensation or reimbursement for any additional hardware, panels or tools purchased to complete assembly.
We require you to hold onto all packaging until any issues associated with faulty or damaged products are resolved. Couriers will be unable to collect a fully or partly assembled product for transport. Any product returned to us must be transported in suitably protective outer packaging and in a manner adequate to withstand the ordinary risks associated with transport. Any loose products will be rejected by the courier.
Under no circumstances will Mocka be liable for any costs (including indirect and consequential loss) over and above the original purchase price. For example, any charges you incur as a result of hiring a third party to complete assembly or disassembly for you, is at your own expense.
Your consumer guarantee rights
How long do I have to return a product?
Do I have to pay anything to return my products?
For change of mind returns, if the product(s) returned is not in its original packaging, then if we decide to accept the return, we may deduct $20 per carton to replace the packaging from the amount to be refunded or the value of the exchange.
When will I receive my credit/refund/exchange?
Can I return my Package Deal?
As per our returns policy above, all products being returned for a change of mind must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging.