You can shop with total peace of mind as we make every effort to ensure we have the resources that guarantee the security of your orders and personal information.
Privacy & Security
What we collect
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
• behavioural information, for example which pages you visit
• a recording of your browser session (excluding sensitive information like payment details), for use in identifying software problems.
What we do with the information we gather
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless (a) we have your permission; (b) we are required by law to do so; or (c) distribution is for the purpose of facilitating secure transaction-related integrations and/or customer research conducted via bona fide third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties if we have your consent to send you marketing communications.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the details within a reasonable time period.
If you wish for your personal data to be deleted, then you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will action this. Please note that if you have placed orders with us and we delete your personal data, we may not be able to access your order details for future customer service enquiries. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Credit Card Security
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.